Module Code: content-two-columns
Module Code: content-paragraph
- Arrive to the lesson on time.
- Always greet staff when entering the room, using ‘Sir’ or ‘Miss.’
- Enter the classroom in silence and sit down.
- Have all of the necessary equipment ready out on the desk and start the first learning activity.
- Talk only when the teacher has explicitly said we can.
- Raise our hand and wait patiently when we do not understand or when we have a relevant question about our learning.
- Begin working on a task as soon as we are instructed to and in the manner instructed.
- Read whenever we are asked to and always follow the text being read.
- Present our work with all the basic principles being shown.
- Respond to feedback and do so in detail.
- Sit up straight and listen respectfully to staff and our peers.
- Do what is asked of us first time, every time.
- Pack away equipment when instructed to do so, not before.
- Leave the room calmly when instructed to, ensuring our uniform is correct.
- Thank our teacher for the lesson.
- Complete all homework on time and to the best of your ability.
Module Code: content-image
Module Code: cta-full-width